Friday, March 9, 2012

Hi and WELCOME!!! Today we are expecting our usual group of bike week visitors. A group of guys (they never bring their wives!) are heading this way for a week of riding and sunshine. They number from 3 to 9 on any given year -- all we are told is the trailer and bikes are on the way and when they get here we know who all has come down! Now, by no means do we have a house big enough for all these biker dudes so their bike trailer also conveniently sleeps 4-5 of them (thank goodness)!! Could you imagine all these stinky guys sleeping in the house - frightening thought. So in preparation of their visit I am having the septic tank pumped out!! I certainly don't want any problems while they are here -- haha!! I was going to do my usual company is visiting housework and then I realized they would dirty up the place ... so I have put that off till they leave!! Why do it twice, right? I love when they all come to visit because that is a week of not having to cook dinner (not my fav thing to do). They leave in the morning (stopping to eat at their fav place every day!) and don't come home til they are ready to crash! I love house guests like that!! I'm sure we all will have a fun and safe Bike Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment